Listing Price: $570,000
25234 SE 35th St, Issaquah
1,934 square feet
3 bedrooms/2.5 baths
4,500 sq ft lot
Located in the Arbor neighborhood of sought after Klahanie community! Interior features new paint, carpet & new furnace. Great floorplan with vaulted ceilings & skylights that provide an abundance of natural light. Nice kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and pantry. 3 beds and 2.5 baths. Master suite includes attached work space, updated bath and walk-in closet. Outdoor amenities include large deck and fully fenced backyard that backs to greenbelt, perfect for entertaining!
Listing Price: $379,000
14325 Salal Drive, Edmonds 98026
1,652 square feet
3 bedrooms/1.75 baths
8,276 sq ft lot
This newly updated rambler is nestled on a quiet wooded lot overlooking a beautiful native growth greenbelt. The interior features vaulted ceilings and open floorplan that gives it an extra spacious feeling. Skylights and natural light flow though out the home. The living room features a beautiful updated gas fireplace and family room enjoys cozy wood stove. Family room opens to large entertainment size deck and dining room opens to additional covered deck that is perfect for the year around grill chef in the group.
- New exterior and interior paint including all millwork and doors.
- Updated kitchen includes new beautiful cherry stained cabinets and hardware, new granite countertops, new sink and fixture, all new whirlpool stainless appliances including gas range, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Both bathrooms have new vanities, granite countertops with new undermount sinks and new plumbing and lighting fixtures.
- All new lighting fixtures and plumbing fixtures throughout the home.
- All new carpet in main living areas and bedrooms, tile floors in kitchen, hallway and main bathroom.
- Newer metal roof installed approximately 2009, two car garage, gas forced air furnace and gas hot water heater.
Listing Price: $553,000
8855 NE 176TH St, Bothell 98011
2,360 square feet
5 bedrooms/2.75 baths
4,952 sq ft lot
Beautiful craftsman in quiet neighborhood! Open floorplan includes spacious great room with open kitchen, granite counters, stainless appliances, large pantry, eating area and family room with gas fireplace, surround sound and lots of windows for natural light. Upper level includes custom loft, 4BR/2.5 Baths. Upgrades include beautiful hardwood floors, custom blinds and AC. Patio opens to fenced backyard. Minutes to everything downtown Bothell offers and easy access to Burke Gilman trail!
Listing Price: $2,300,000
9618 Observation Drive, Kirkland 98033
7,280 square feet
5 bedrooms/6.5 baths
26,263 sq ft lot
This one of a kind estate property is sited on a fabulous 26,263 sqft lot in the heart of the Kirkland Highlands. With 7,280 interior sqft this home features lovely knotty pine floors, dramatic formal entry, custom millwork, paneled library with fireplace & sitting area, media room, bonus/workout room, rec room, & great room adjoining epicurean kitchen with immense honed granite island, butler’s pantry and a beautiful main floor master suite. Attached 800 sqft apartment (ADU) with full bath, utility room, bedroom, full kitchen, living room & gas fireplace. Perfect for entertaining this estate includes an amazing covered outdoor living area, complete with a full kitchen, bar, dining area and beautiful wood burning fireplace, 200 sqft garden/potting shed, newly built storage shed and huge 4 car garage. Lake Washington Schools – Kirk Elementary, Kirkland Middle School & Lake Washington High School.
Listing Price: $1,100,000
6336 NE 138th Place, Kirkland 98034
3,580 square feet
3 bedrooms/2.5 baths
21,415 sq ft lot
Stylish Contemporary – Offers its new owner the opportunity for gracious and elegant living, while enjoying the private setting with panoramic views of Lake Washington and breathtaking sunsets. Sophisticated high ceilings, light filled open spaces, hardwood floors, tall windows, all lend to both delightful at home living or easy entertaining.
- Dramatic main level entry opens to beautiful living room and
dining room with tranquil views of Lake Washington and surrounding territory.
- Stunning two story living room with beautiful custom tile surrounding fireplace and mantel.
- Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms with lower level rec room.
- Large loft style master suite with adjoining private office/study that opens to covered deck with panoramic view. Perfect spot for relaxing with a good book or a favorite beverage.
- Outdoor amenities include large wrap around deck with built-in BBQ and a private flat backyard that backs up to St Edwards Park.
- Large three car garage with extra storage and additional workshop space for the hobbyist in the group.
- The Holmes Point neighborhood features a public waterfront park, community boat launch, fabulous hiking and mountain bike trails.
- Minutes to convenient shopping, health club, St. Edwards Park, Juanita Village and all downtown Kirkland has to offer.
Listing Price: $2,300,000
13225 Holmes Point Dr NE, Kirkland 98034
3,930 square feet
4 bedrooms/2.5 baths
18,750 sq ft lot
Magnificent 112 ft. of no bank Westerly facing Lake Washington waterfront in the sought after community of Holmes Point, one of Kirkland’s finest locations! Beautiful 18,750 sq ft lot w/ private street to water frontage with two boat houses. Enjoy the timeless design of the classic circa 1930’s lake house as is, remodel or build an estate caliber residence to be enjoyed for generations to come. This is truly a one of a kind property that awaits its new owner with amazing possibilities.
Listing Price: $360,000
14016 Meridian Ave N, Seattle 98133
1,800 square feet
3 bedrooms/1.5 baths
9,000 sq ft lot
Haller Lake neighborhood! Very cute home sited on a large sunny lot with room for gardening and outdoor activities. Covered patio provides the perfect space for the barbecue chef in the group. Floor plan features 2 bedrooms on main with full bath and 3rd bedroom with bonus room upstairs. Living room with cozy fireplace and separate finished room with half bath and its own separate entrance; plus 1 car garage. Ideal location with easy access to bus line, freeway access, city parks and schools.
Listing Price: $475,000
1225 NE 130th St, Seattle 98125
2,320 square feet
2 bedrooms/1.75 baths
12,059 sq ft lot
Wonderful updated Jackson Park area home. Features include beautiful hardwood floors, new interior/exterior paint including millwork, doors and kitchen cabinets. New lighting fixtures, new granite counter tops, new sinks and plumbing fixtures, new vanity, new carpet and two fireplaces. Large level lot, detached custom shed/workshop with electrical power. This home is in top shelve condition and has been pre-inspected.
Listing Price: $375,000
14400 227th Ave NE, Woodinville
76,230 square feet
Lake of The Woods! Build your Dream Home on one of the last remaining level building lots in this Street of Dreams community. All utilities in street, all studies previously completed and available. Plans and septic system design for 5 bedroom home are available.
Listing Price: $3,400,000
13661 62nd Ave NE, Kirkland
4,010 square feet
3 bedrooms/4 baths
18,720 sq ft lot
- Three bedrooms; plus guest suite/bonus room, four bathrooms including one
in pool side cabana.
- Epicurean kitchen features beautiful slab granite, white glazed cabinetry and
high end stainless appliances.
- Large separate master suite with private balcony, fireplace, walk-in closet and
luxurious master bath.
- Outdoor amenities include terraced patio, pool, jetted spa, cabana, covered
outdoor kitchen and protected sandy beach.
- Large custom dock with 50 amp power and accommodations for two large
yachts; plus covered boat lift.
- The Holmes Point neighborhood features a public waterfront park,
community boat launch, fabulous hiking and mountain bike trails
- Minutes to convenient shopping, health club, St. Edwards Park and
- Lake Washington School District: Carl Sandburg Elementary School, Finn Hill
Middle School and Juanita High School.